The Craft Central has just opened its 5th store in the Mega Fashion Hall of SM Megamall! This retail chain that was once a home-based online store has created another milestone in the Filipino craft community with an advocacy of making arts and crafts supplies more accessible. Dubbed as the “creative destination”, The Craft Central stays true to its roots and continues to be the home for aspiring and professional artists.
The Craft Central had their small e-commerce store back in 2014 and successfully opened their first physical store in Greenbelt 5 in 2016.
Their craft classics include artist-made merchandise, handcrafted products, art and craft supplies such as inks, brushes, pads, and fan-favorite hobby starter kits.
I was invited to their exclusive opening party held on September 1, 2018 at their SM Megamall branch and got a chance to spend a creative afternoon in their creativity stations and filled my own craft bag with these pretty stuff:
- Gelly Highlighters, Brush Pen, and Doodle Pen by Tokyo Finds @shoptokyofinds
- Designed Notepads by Ink Scribbler @inkscibbler
- Earrings by Bedazzled @bedazzledaccessories
- Sticker Sheet by Pointy Little Things @pointylittlethings
- Key Chain by Hodge Podge @heyhodgepodge
- Cord Organizer by YHF Manila @yhfmanila
Crafting Stations sponsored by:
- Scribble and Color by Ink Scribbler @inkscribbler
- Notebook Stamping by Gubby and Hammy @gubbyandhammy
- Sand Art by The Craft Central @thecraftcentral
- Personalized Leather Crafts by YHF Manila @yhfmanila
Great news to all craft lovers out there because everyone is invited to celebrate The Craft’s grand opening weekend from September 7-9, 2018. Exciting crafting activities await you! Play the pachinko, bring home lots of freebies, and there will be Craft Explorer sessions where kids can learn and try different craft activities!
The Craft Central’s biggest event this year, Art Exchange 2018, is an arts and crafts festival which is happening on September 22-23 at Ayala Vertis North! Check out their Instagram account @thecraftcentral for more updates. You may also contact them thru e-mail at info@thecraftcentral or visit their Facebook page fb.com/TheCraftCentral for more info.
Shop online at www.TheCraftCentral.com or at the following branches:
- 3rd Floor, Greenbelt 5
- Level 4, The Block, SM North EDSA
- 2nd Floor, Building 4, Ayala Vertis North
- Level 3, SM Mall of Asia
- Level 5, Mega Fashion Hall, SM Megamall